Kid Nero
Juan Rodriguez
2021-02-23 07:50:25 UTC
My pregnancy court offers security for women to participate procreativeoy in society without obligation of matrimony through healthcare coverage and employment. The control overthe procreative capacity of women has been a problem for thousands of years with the ostensible solution being MONIGAMY to PANAGAMY. My investment index offers a security blanket for qualifying women to procreate and donate their fertilized eggs for the benefit of humanity on earth and throughout the universe. Several investment variations on this investment portfolio technique have been developed including a topical menu of preferences, superunknown, and the first and the last. The topical menu takes a stock picking scheme generating a cornucopia of preferential stock selections from the best to taste. The superunknown version uses the price to book ratio ratio to discern the most arcane from the most valuable. And the first and the last top loads the highest ranking index stock and short sells the lowest ranking, all on a time value of money finance scale projected over 5-, 10-, or 15- years.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWOf-BQn1aV20YnbXURUzUI9B71IUcixdwQYyNSwUOU/edit
Juan Rodriguez
2021-02-23 12:52:29 UTC
[...]
In the midst of an international run on the financial markets with my hoax contract for life pregnancy court scheme, I have to issue a caveat that they would be careful what they say before me with my fraud detection study with Broward sgt Jay Liener.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VD4qRulSGgR-cmprPG86vDIqYFXoPKOwxu7kJJQe1hE/mobilebasic
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-08 05:12:32 UTC
Post by Juan Rodriguez
[...]
This GANGA technology is available as is with a non-exclusive covenant to compete. This pricing strategy is based on elasticity and foments the good family name of the government giftwrapped for bidding on qualified products. Check the price elasticity of demand on Wikipedia for an explanation of this business theory:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_elasticity_of_demand
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-27 13:14:59 UTC
Post by Juan Rodriguez
Post by Juan Rodriguez
[...]
Basado en una formula de valor presente, es estimado que la taza promedia de interés de esta inversión es %50-80 por año. A procurar deudas bancarias de tazas nóminas y a medidas de arriesgar se podría liquidar el valor futuro en, por ejemplo 10 años efectivos hoy. Yo sugiero una inversión en criptomonedas en San Juan Mercantile Bank & Trust (SJMBT) so no hay necesidades de plata de apuro.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Present_value