Can Did Ate Iboy
Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-07 11:37:04 UTC
I am commanding as undecided juror a free choice between Joe Biden chopping off his dick with a samurai sword and the mass execution of American agents and priest by firing squad in Cuba in public hanging. The Americans are staging social nigger ambush on campus. They delivered flashback inducing chemicals to my workplace soda vending machine for military observation purposes and taking the grade. Their gonna wish I shot Becerra myself that enlightened Bobo day for all the Americans I’m gonna kill for Cuba!
Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-07 11:43:46 UTC
I am commanding as undecided juror a free choice between Joe Biden chopping off his dick with a samurai sword and the mass execution of American agents and priest by firing squad in Cuba in public hanging. The Americans are staging social nigger ambush on campus. They delivered flashback inducing chemicals to my workplace soda vending machine for military observation purposes and taking the grade. Their gonna wish I shot Becerra myself that enlightened Bobo day for all the Americans I’m gonna kill for Cuba!
I’m gonna pull out a Jews vocal cords manually to sit with a pretty French girl to listen to my music and decapitate a Hindu doctor in front of his mother and then decapitate her.