Warapo Boom
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-17 16:17:09 UTC
Seven are the veils of the dancing-girl in the harem of IT.

Seven are the names, and seven are the lamps beside Her bed.

Seven eunuchs guard Her with drawn swords; No Man may come nigh unto Her.

In Her wine-cup are seven streams of blood of the Seven Spirits of God.

Seven are the heads of THE BEAST whereon She rideth.

The head of an Angel: the head of a Saint: the head of a Poet: the head of An Adulterous Woman: the head of a Man of Valour: the head of a Satyr: and the head of a Lion-Serpent.

Seven letters hath Her holiest name; and it is

BABALON

This is the Seal upon the Ring that is on the Forefinger of IT: and it is the Seal upon the Tombs of them whom She hath slain.

Here is Wisdom. Let Him that hath Understanding count the Number of Our Lady; for it is the Number of a Woman; and Her Number is

An Hundred and Fifty and Six.
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-31 02:44:05 UTC
Post by Juan Rodriguez
Seven are the veils of the dancing-girl in the harem of IT.
Seven are the names, and seven are the lamps beside Her bed.
Seven eunuchs guard Her with drawn swords; No Man may come nigh unto Her.
In Her wine-cup are seven streams of blood of the Seven Spirits of God.
Seven are the heads of THE BEAST whereon She rideth.
The head of an Angel: the head of a Saint: the head of a Poet: the head of An Adulterous Woman: the head of a Man of Valour: the head of a Satyr: and the head of a Lion-Serpent.
Seven letters hath Her holiest name; and it is
BABALON
This is the Seal upon the Ring that is on the Forefinger of IT: and it is the Seal upon the Tombs of them whom She hath slain.
Here is Wisdom. Let Him that hath Understanding count the Number of Our Lady; for it is the Number of a Woman; and Her Number is
An Hundred and Fifty and Six.
It was at my uncle Pipo Calero’s countryside mansion in Ciales in 1996 in a hammock on the deck overlooking the hilltop garden that my schizophrenic voices calmed and I became inspired by so,e internal intuition to abandon my catholic upbringing and follow in the footsteps of Aleister Crowley.