Kerry beat that bush!!!
C L Bailey
2004-10-01 05:21:55 UTC
Senator Kerry our next President of the USA beat the hell outta
curious george!
My only advice to Kerry is, get a new makeup person, because the one
he used fucked up! Other than that the Senator demonstrated that in
order to be the leader of the worlds sole superpower you must have an
IQ above 12! The poor smirking chimp knew he was way out of his
league, I bet he was praying for Cheney to show up and tell him what
to say. The Senator blew the coward in chief out of the water when he
stated that he stood up in defense of his nation when he was a young
man and he is ready to do it again as our president.

GO KERRY 04!!!

CLB
Dave MaGee
CLB
Freedom Fighter
2004-10-01 22:40:13 UTC
Post by C L Bailey
Senator Kerry our next President of the USA beat the hell outta
curious george!
My only advice to Kerry is, get a new makeup person, because the one
he used fucked up! Other than that the Senator demonstrated that in
order to be the leader of the worlds sole superpower you must have an
IQ above 12! The poor smirking chimp knew he was way out of his
league, I bet he was praying for Cheney to show up and tell him what
to say. The Senator blew the coward in chief out of the water when he
stated that he stood up in defense of his nation when he was a young
man and he is ready to do it again as our president.
GO KERRY 04!!!
CLB
-----------------------
My fervent hope that America may yet be saved from the right-wing extremists
has been rekindled.

Bush has been doing just as the terrorists hoped he would. The 9/11 attack
apparently was intended to calayze the self-destruction of America by
pushing it over the brink into fascism. I am confident that if elected Kerry
will prevent this, and deal with terrorism as it should be dealt with.
j***@privacy.net
2004-10-02 03:37:04 UTC
Post by Freedom Fighter
Post by C L Bailey
Senator Kerry our next President of the USA beat the hell outta
curious george!
My only advice to Kerry is, get a new makeup person, because the one
he used fucked up! Other than that the Senator demonstrated that in
order to be the leader of the worlds sole superpower you must have an
IQ above 12! The poor smirking chimp knew he was way out of his
league, I bet he was praying for Cheney to show up and tell him what
to say. The Senator blew the coward in chief out of the water when he
stated that he stood up in defense of his nation when he was a young
man and he is ready to do it again as our president.
Experts Rate Debate A Draw

NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2004

"Anyone who declares a winner in this debate is a predictable
partisan. They both did beautiful." Larry Sabato, director of the
Center for Politics at the University of Virginia

(CBS) By David Paul Kuhn, CBSNews.com Chief Political Writer

There was no clear winner in Thursday night's first presidential
debate, according to interviews with experts across the country.

"It’s more relevant to talk about the winner in terms of
expectations," said Shanto Iyengar, a professor of American politics
at Stanford University. "Given the fact that this was President Bush’s
home turf -- national security and terrorism -- he should have
dominated. He didn’t. It’s a positive outcome for Kerry."

Yet winners in debates are determined not in the minutes following,
but in the 24 to 48 hours to come.

"Anyone who declares a winner in this debate is a predictable
partisan. They both did beautiful," said Larry Sabato, director of the
Center for Politics at the University of Virginia.

"I don't view this as a tie," he continued. "I view this as a superb
dual presentation that presented the American people with a clear
choice and that's really all you can expect from these television
extravaganza."

Experts agreed: both candidates performed well. Kerry was
presidential; Mr. Bush had a command of facts. But while no one would
declare a winner, all agreed Kerry scored points by standing
toe-to-toe with Mr. Bush on foreign policy and national security.

"I thought both guys did extremely well. But that means its good news
for Kerry," said Norman Ornstein, a political analyst at the American
Enterprise Institute. "Kerry’s over the bar and he’s in the game.

"When you have an incumbent running against a challenger," Ornstein
said, "they are looking to see if the other guy can be president."
According to Ornstein and other experts, Kerry came off looking
presidential.

But, of course, so did President Bush. With 32 days until Election
Day, Mr. Bush scored by staying on message. Although visibly perturbed
by Kerry’s attacks, Mr. Bush was ardent in arguing that the war in
Iraq was worth fighting and that he was the best man to lead us in
that fight.

"My impression is that very few Americans are going to change their
vote. They made their positions clear," said Stephen Hess, a
presidential historian at the Brookings Institution. "They in a sense
cancelled each other out."

Hess believes that Kerry portrayed himself adequately in a debate
focused on international issues, but Mr. Bush did so as well.

And if many Americans deem the debate a tie, there is a sense that Mr.
Bush gains by not losing.

"Tactically, I think both men performed strongly. I would not say that
there was a strong performance and a weak performance. In that sense
you can say there not a clear winner," said Professor William Galston,
a University of Maryland political scientist.

"On the strategic level, going into the debate the flow of the debate
was in President Bush’s direction," Galston continued. "Kerry's goal
was to disrupt and reverse that flow. I’m not sure he accomplished
this."

Galston added, "Going into tonight, President Bush won if he didn’t
lose."

All the experts agreed we will know more in the days to come.

"The question in my mind is how did the undecideds interpret his
debate," said Sabato. "And that happens over days. It kind of seeps
into the undecided consciousness."
Post by Freedom Fighter
Post by C L Bailey
GO KERRY 04!!!
CLB
-----------------------
soinie
2004-10-11 16:12:55 UTC
Post by j***@privacy.net
Post by C L Bailey
[...]
Oh wow, the political experts. Kerry was the clear winner on both
substance and command of the English language.

C L Bailey
CLB
Hermogenes
2004-10-06 03:35:05 UTC
Edwards just beat poor old Cheney . . . John SHOULD be the candidate
for president he showed a better grasp of the issues and a stronger
personality than Kerry.

And Cheney? The shoe marks are all over his behind.
Post by C L Bailey
Post by Freedom Fighter
Post by C L Bailey
[...]
From your lips to G-ds ear!