Wifebeaters
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-30 05:22:55 UTC
Johnny Depp, license to kill, history of violence. A prior hotel trashup after breaking up with Winona Ryder may be injunctively dispositive in his divorce case. I would like to summon her for questioning on violence in her relationship with Depp. I’m interested using a veritable feast of friends, a jury of celebrity peers for the Johnny Depp trial. I’m guessing he’s being price gauges for gag monkey defense lawyers paid to competently “act” for him and his charge in the courtroom. It was famous for me to be subordinated in my professional career by a cyberstalking restraining order where it was purported that Vincente Fernandez struck my boss cyberstalking victim in the courthouse parking lot after a brief pyrrhic 90 second domestic violence hearing.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/298626-johnny-depp-blew-his-650-million-fortune-on-wine-and-a-private-island-retreat

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/stars-who-trashed-hotel-rooms/
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-30 05:38:35 UTC
[...]
Making children’s jokes out of criminals and infamous professional malpractice cases for their child support charge is a toy hobby for me like rimming a baby train on this kind of slippery slope tort account. The real truck is to keep the wit reverberating like a toy pote. If it weren’t for how competitive and expensively unethical Cuban sex therapy as surrogate self help is I would have stayed in bed.

Sent from my iPhone