Puerto Rico is an Abortion Freak Farm
Juan Rodriguez
2021-05-17 02:40:40 UTC
Second best to ww2 era Europe in infanticide euthanasia is like asking for the wrong brand of butter at the FARC table. It’s not enough that there are no domestic beer imports beyond Corona but check your hat at the door for a wipe at the lechonera of the wake.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/ap-thousands-of-pets-massacred-thrown-off-bridge-in-puerto-rico
Juan Rodriguez
2021-05-24 03:01:32 UTC
Second best to ww2 era Europe in infanticide euthanasia is like asking for the wrong brand of butter at the FARC table. It’s not enough that there are no domestic beer imports beyond Corona but check your hat at the door for a wipe at the lechonera of the wake.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/ap-thousands-of-pets-massacred-thrown-off-bridge-in-puerto-rico
There is a funny ghetto video game in Puerto Rico called cara en bola where the physics and strategy of the sport of basketball come into play where a family member as a computer character reactively grabbing the ball with her face and scoring herself. My design team has narrowed down project requirements for my Puerto Rican video game Cara en Bola with design concept of female family members and large selection of strategic body styles with a splash screen victory champlita of a coach with 100 underage basketball players. I would also like to develop a funny Puerto Rican anglosnuff video game featuring a button mashup with funny video game physics pushing a semidead dog cadaver to rollover and eat. Also I had a funny idea about a coqui video game with a frog hopping to animate an Ariana Grande doll who releases floating tadpole bubbles or yodels depending on the button combination.

Sent from my iPhone
Juan Rodriguez
2021-05-31 18:10:10 UTC
[...]
Advice to college females: a Jamaican with marijuana and a big dick might not have your best innterrsts beyond feeling good. In Jamaica illegitimate children grow up in public housing and male Jamaican drug dealers often cannot afford an abortion so young unwed mothers will pay. Defective teaching in minority education is an abortion minefield with the general election of women outnumbered in generation of masses of bastard slave drivers. My tribunal on insurance claims and welfare college Narcotrafficking has led to the concept of the marijuana college abortion window in suburban guerilla Narcotrafficking traceable by marijuana sales and uninsured or unlicensed abortions marijuana users tend to unprotected sex. I’ll never forget my Rasta dilemma in a Puerto Rican ganja band at USF with Jamaican drug dealers. Turning out a doctor of philosophy became the rib when many of the band mate spouses lacked healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone