Who Dumb It: the Ghosts of Santa Barbara
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-30 17:37:10 UTC
20 years out of one of the best and worst years of my life: a grad biz attendance, my mother’s death, a high profile scholarly publication, 9/11, and my cyberstalking rant, I’m going back in time to 4/15/2001 for forensic tax purposes, tax day! My favorite psychiatrist straight jacket is the IRS seizure and forfeiture of assets from the nuthouse. A legacy integration tool was used in this case and I had the option of training psychiatrists while auditing them on elopement protocols.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article10463204.html
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-30 17:40:33 UTC
The ghosts of St. Barbara issue has resulted in the bound China foot doctrine of the heavy peeper, an eavesdropping aphrodisiac device commensurate with distance upon penalty of disendowment. It’s a sex nigger issue for Shango to learn by rape for the concentrated medical benefit of a slave with a pretty little girl. Butches in low tuition public school are the ghosts of Barbara from Cuban and Venezuelan exiles.
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-30 19:11:33 UTC
[...]
It is likely this boy was an underage sex worker. Violence in the industry often goes under the radar unless drastically outrageous. Incidents like this and the Georgia spa shooting may lead to tighter regulation of the industry.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/03/29/cops-search-for-man-who-raped-and-shot-12-year-old-boy/
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-31 01:09:01 UTC
[...]
Accounting skills and banking mainframe legacy integration technology can be so therapeutical in psychiatry. To think it possible to audit my Jewish psychiatrist Barry Kaplowitz at the JMH nuthouse with a touchstone phone is on par with Houdini escaping a tank filled with water upside down in a straight jacket in front of everybody. At Lonnbladh in Tallahassee you are forced to call collect.