About The Israelite Church of GOD and Jesus Christ
Ban Yasharahla
2005-06-11 14:59:55 UTC
The 12 Tribes of the Nation of Israel - According to the King James
Bible

1. Judah............. The Negroes 7. Manasseh..... Cubans
2. Benjamin......... West Indians 8. Gad.............. No. American
Indians
3. Levi............... Haitians 9. Reuben........ Seminole Indians
4. Simeon.......... Dominicans 10. Naphtali....... Argentina and
Chile
5. Zebulun......... Guatemala to Panama 11. Asher........... Colombia
to Uruguay
6. Ephriam......... Puerto Ricans 12. Issachar........ Mexicans

About The Israelite Church of GOD and Jesus Christ

III John 4&3 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk
in truth. For I rejoice greatly when the brothers came and testified of
the truth that is in thee, even as thou walketh in truth."
II John 1&2 "For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be
with us forever."

The Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ are a dedicated group of
divinely inspired Biblical scholars ordained by God and His Son Jesus
Christ to expose and teach the truth about the historical lineage of
Blacks, Hispanics and Indians scattered throughout North, Central,
South America, the Caribbean Islands and the rest of the world, as well
as to prepare them for their mental, spiritual and physical liberation
by Jesus Christ as prophesied in the King James Version of the Holy
Bible. The Holy Bible contains the history of our people and the
prophecies about what has happened to us as a nation from the Garden of
Eden to modern day America and events yet to occur throughout the
world. Romans 13:11 says, "And that knowing the time, that now it is
high time to awake out of sleep." St John 8:32 says, "And ye shall
know the truth and the truth shall make you free." We are in the time
for the great truth about our people, which is found in The Holy Bible,
to be revealed that we are the Hebrew Israelites - the true chosen
people of God! Jesus Christ, the true Biblical Jews and all of the Holy
Prophets of The Bible are Black!!! Read Jeremiah 14:2, Songs of Solomon
1:5, Job 30:30, Lamentations 4:8, Revelation 1:1, 14-15 and Daniel 7:9
in the King James Version of The Holy Bible. Amos 3:7 says: "Surely,
the Lord God will do nothing, but He revealeth his secret unto his
servants the prophets." This secret and great knowledge about our
people in The Holy Scriptures was revealed to us through The Holy
Spirit to breakdown because we are the true prophets of The Most High
God and His son Jesus Christ.

Before going any further, we would like to inform you that the Bible
has nothing to do with the religions of this world. The word religion
is from the Greek word religio, which means to hold back, keep down and
restrain. That is exactly what the religions of the world have done to
us as a people. They have held us back, kept us down and weakened us as
a people by dividing us up into different religions and nationalities,
thus keeping us from being the nation that we are, the Hebrew
Israelites. Certainly, this is not the condition The Lord God wants us,
His chosen and Holy people to be in.

I Corinthians 1:10-13 says:
"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among
you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in
the same judgment. For it hath been declared unto me of you, my
brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are
contentions among you. Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I
am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is
Christ divided? ..."

So based upon this very scripture in The Holy Bible it can be clearly
seen that Jesus Christ never set up these religions that our people are
now divided by, such as Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, 7-Day
Adventist, etc. What God gave us to follow is His laws and
commandments, found in The Holy Bible, to hold us back and restrain us
from evil. Blacks, Hispanics and Indians are the true descendants of
the ancient Hebrew Israelites that the Bible speaks of, to whom the
holy commandments of God were given. Read: Deuteronomy 4:1-8, 27:9-10,
Leviticus 19:1-4, Psalms 75:5-7, Jeremiah 18:5-9, 4:1, Romans 11:1-2,
Revelation 7:4, 21:10 and Matthew 19:27-28.

Blacks, Hispanics and Indians come from a royal heritage of honor,
dignity and glory. We were and still are the greatest and mightiest
people in the earth. Exactly how did we fall as a nation? How can we,
as God's true chosen people, the Hebrew Israelites, be spiritually
reunited and reclaim our honor, pride, dignity, self-respect and
everything that was lost to us as a nation? What can save us from the
present destruction that our families, our children and our people are
sinking into? What can free us, God's chosen people, from the hands
of our enemies and restore us back to the glorious, mighty and holy
people that we truly are? The answers to all of these questions and
many more lay within the pages of The Holy Bible. For further
information we invite you to visit one of our churches and/or contact
us.

http://www.theholyconceptionunit.org
David H.
2005-06-11 15:34:23 UTC
Post by Ban Yasharahla
The 12 Tribes of the Nation of Israel - According to the King James
Bible
<snip crazy babble>

You seem to be obsessed with race. Why don't you go out and get yourself
a hotdog or something. Mix it up a bit at an amusement park. Relax. Enjoy a
day off and loosen up. Take your kids to the movies.
Sheesh!

David H.
aa # 2217
raven1
2005-06-11 16:55:40 UTC
On 11 Jun 2005 07:59:55 -0700, "Ban Yasharahla"
Post by Ban Yasharahla
The 12 Tribes of the Nation of Israel - According to the King James
Bible
1. Judah............. The Negroes 7. Manasseh..... Cubans
2. Benjamin......... West Indians 8. Gad.............. No. American
Indians
3. Levi............... Haitians 9. Reuben........ Seminole Indians
4. Simeon.......... Dominicans 10. Naphtali....... Argentina and
Chile
5. Zebulun......... Guatemala to Panama 11. Asher........... Colombia
to Uruguay
6. Ephriam......... Puerto Ricans 12. Issachar........ Mexicans
Your evidence to support any of these attributions would be...?

---

"This is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause"
- Padme Amidala, Episode III
Observador
2005-06-11 17:35:10 UTC
Oh you sacriligious creature.
Everyone knows there is only ONE GOD above all
others, And that God is JUPITER.

Christopher A. Lee
2005-06-11 17:45:19 UTC
On 11 Jun 2005 07:59:55 -0700, "Ban Yasharahla"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

One has to wonder what you expect to achieve by posting your bigotry
against Jews to an atheist newsgroup. moron? Especially when you are
attempting to back it up by rationalising cherry-picked quotes from a
book of mythology that don't actually say what you pretend they do.

But heck, it's a Rorschach test - you see something that fits your
psychotic bigotry.
Phÿltêr
2005-06-12 01:18:05 UTC
Post by Ban Yasharahla
The 12 Tribes of the Nation of Israel - According to the King James
Bible
1. Judah............. The Negroes 7. Manasseh..... Cubans
2. Benjamin......... West Indians 8. Gad.............. No. American
Indians
3. Levi............... Haitians 9. Reuben........ Seminole Indians
4. Simeon.......... Dominicans 10. Naphtali....... Argentina and
Chile
5. Zebulun......... Guatemala to Panama 11. Asher........... Colombia
to Uruguay
6. Ephriam......... Puerto Ricans 12. Issachar........ Mexicans
I notice half the lands of the world are missing, could it be that they
were unknown at the time?....
--
Phÿltêr
AA#1938