Fluid Shit
Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-16 08:13:30 UTC
I should have known better than to have rained diarrhea from the sky at a station in orbit over the Miami Indian circle on the shores of the Miami river like some kike lawyer to have to explain to their Yiddish god the blight of the micosukkee holy place was to have been baptized in fluid feces in turn for the next family to have it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pJ6Jxw821cv24AHY9paL9x4jt4wa2yrU9qr8cY17B9U/mobilebasic
Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-16 09:16:25 UTC
Post by Juan Rodriguez
I should have known better than to have rained diarrhea from the sky at a station in orbit over the Miami Indian circle on the shores of the Miami river like some kike lawyer to have to explain to their Yiddish god the blight of the micosukkee holy place was to have been baptized in fluid feces in turn for the next family to have it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pJ6Jxw821cv24AHY9paL9x4jt4wa2yrU9qr8cY17B9U/mobilebasic
NASA has been reputed for bizmare psychological experiments to understand the human psyche in space exploration under military authority and toying with minorities at developmental age levels for observation including college students. Consider this stalking incident suspected of involving psychoactive substances while in a training exercise to simulate inter gender angst in deep space. A former female astronaut drove 900 miles on a gun trip to harass her ex-boyfriend co-worker.

https://www.denverpost.com/2007/02/05/diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot