Maybe That’s Better!
Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-16 11:35:21 UTC
My DJQadira street name is associated with dj Khaled, a Miami rapper who became famous after spending an estimated $100,000 in Snapchat advertising to become a household name according to a businessweek article. Also, my rap name has been on since 2004 when I wrote a blogging software before Facebook became famous which used a metadata ftp interface for managing multimedia files like postdoc and included coupons with google Adsense advertising which I used primarily for legal research at FSU law school. Waxing philosophical on this ft Lauderdale native Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids song with the epitaph djQadira Don q, a great Puerto Rican spirit acronym Arabic . The forgotten part too and maybe that’s better!

Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-16 11:38:15 UTC
My DJQadira street name is associated with dj Khaled, a Miami rapper who became famous after spending an estimated $100,000 in Snapchat advertising to become a household name according to a businessweek article. Also, my rap name has been on since 2004 when I wrote a blogging software before Facebook became famous which used a metadata ftp interface for managing multimedia files like postdoc and included coupons with google Adsense advertising which I used primarily for legal research at FSU law school. Waxing philosophical on this ft Lauderdale native Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids song with the epitaph djQadira Don q, a great Puerto Rican spirit acronym Arabic . The forgotten part too and maybe that’s better!
http://youtu.be/FniF0kSvWGg
Check out my most recent distribution on distrokid: distrokid.com/hyperfollow/djqadira my next production: Commie Hagar is in post-production and a new acid jam guitar session recording series: Pigeon Punk is under production featuring uptempo punk rock & midtempo works featuring acid jams