Wild & Crazy Guys
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-14 16:09:34 UTC
Whew! Another peaceful night after a rowdy spring break! I was reclusive and avoiding after hours activities because of the heightened circumstances of the pandemic. Also because of the recent nationwide labor riots last year I am completely avoiding Miami Beach after buying Facebook advertising in riot plagued cities as Coke Nazi featuring my professional resume and soliciting indirect legal representation. Also I had a profile rendezvous with celebrity Ariana Grande last year in that area. The Miami Beach city commission consists of 6 board members. The police chief is appointed and in turn is in charge of staffing police presence operations. Policemen are insured, salaried, and pensioned and are often married with children highly leveraged on long term health and life insurance funded by property taxes, area proceeds, and municipal bonds. I’ve learned to avoid this type of herd cluster as a lawyer and avoid tipping the cow. By the writ of habéis corpus civil and criminal proceedings are obligatory regardless of wealth or social status. Like petitioners of the court the operations of local, state, and federal systems along with licensed professionals are themselves chained to the flame, as professionals on call at anytime to answer for an issue of their pertinence. I like blogging and social media for meeting new people but under a civilian or military authority I cannot directly arrest or detain an individual and obligate them to read my social media content. In the courts I can and anything I have posted online is subject to be introduced as evidence for or against me in any civilian, police, or military matter along with any other trivial or informal circumstantial evidence to the witness of character. My strategy is to give way material in copious volumes as gorillas in the mist gaming educational levels and literacy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3sDasLudF5ZXEFvy6Tjw9LWfLg3ONsoWWH811YFDW0Xa04LhF4hZjeUm8&v=98DVbz6Xhsw&feature=youtu.be
Juan Rodriguez
2021-03-14 16:40:58 UTC
[...]
It was so romantic last summer during the race riots when I dialoguen with celebrity Ariana Grande on Twitter and an identity theft spam bot spoofing as her asked me if I would marry her. Sort of like Do coup on Coriscant with the failed Trump campaign heralded a Pyrrhic victory!

Juan Rodriguez
2021-04-04 04:02:31 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/_BQFoE8MaMM
They are staging military exercises for a post Covid global war coupled with a domestic suburban guerilla war for 3 months. My office is running a domestic suburban guerilla training scenario featuring a McVeigh style fertilizer suicide bombing on a dingy under the Julia Tuttle. Indispensabley strategic in other countries like Cuba, the mcveigh sugar bomb is lethally covert for example to cut access to and from Miami Beach at the MacArthur, Tuttle, 163rd, & intercontinental effectively blocking off looters and party rioters with an ambush on Collins. Beyond the general 9/11 style confusion of my mcveigh sugar bomb, dropping plant on the power transformer and water treatment plant and boating small munitions around residential piers could occupy the area for months.